Recent News

Attention Farmers: Please Contact TCRECC prior to construction of grain bins.

Member Satisfaction Survey

You may soon receive a survey from Taylor County RECC. Please know this is a legitimate survey from ...
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that, in accordance with the requirements of the Kentucky Public Service Commissi...

Right-of-Way Notice

NOTICE of Contractors in your area trimming and removing trees near power lines. Taylor County RECC ...

Report Outages

Should you experience a power failure, check your circuit breaker or fuses to be sure the trouble is not on your electrical system. Also, check with your neighbors to see if they have electricity. If not, immediately report the interruption of your electric service by calling the office at (800) 931-4551 or (270) 465-4101. Please give your name, location, and account number plus as much information as possible concerning the failure or trouble.


If you are planning on doing any digging around your home or business, state law requires that you contact the Call 811 at least two working days before you dig.

Call 811

Social Feed